The house is a place of refuge and shelter for the whole family loved. A lot of time has been spent at home in which we live, so many stories presented in it both joy and sorrow. The living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, courtyard houses are places that are familiar bypassed and used every day. Therefore, maintaining the health of the whole place is a task that must be done. Then, is there any tips to keep your home healthy ?
Have embedded a sense of concern for maintaining the cleanliness of the house and noticed that you live today?. “My house is My Heaven”, maybe phrase it is not foreign to our ears. Home healthy and clean will make the occupants feel comfortable and away from diseases that could endanger the health of the body. Therefore, health tips time will share information and tips on keeping the house in good condition and clean. Making it feasible for us and occupied for the whole family. Here are tips to keep your home healthy for human habitation:
- Routine Sweeping house. Get used to sweep and clean the floor and the yard every morning. Maybe it looks difficult, but if you regularly do it, it will be an easy habit in our daily lives.
- Get used to mop. The floor becomes a place that is often trampled, so it will look dirty and the breeding of germs and bacteria. For this reason, take the time to mop the entire floor of your home.
- Keep Air Circulation Home Stay Current. The house and rooms are always closed is certainly not good for the health of the occupants. Morning is a good time to open all the windows and doors so that fresh air can get in and clean our home.
- Notice Bathroom Cleanliness. Drain and clean the bathroom on a regular basis is one thing that should be done, so that no mosquito larva and other harmful germs.
- Maintaining plants. Provide home page to plant crops or trees in small pots. It aims to create comfort and clean air throughout your home.
- Routine Cleaning Refrigerator. Refrigerator or freezer is a place that is often in touch and in use by all the family. So, do not let the germs and bacteria lodged in these places.
- Diligent Clean Your Kitchen. Try to keep the area clean the kitchen after cooking and keep clean kitchen tools and utensils to clean.