The house was left without inhabitants for a long time is certainly not a good idea. However, the important times, people must be willing to let his house empty.
Obviously, homeowners have been very conscious of the risks that might befall their homes, for example, the case of theft or fire. Therefore, the necessary preparations in order to keep the house safe and restful holiday. Some tips below may be reminiscent of what should be considered when trying to leave the residence for a long time.
1. It would be much more soothing when people are able to keep the home while traveling. If there is a brother who was going home and lived nearby, ask them to keep or simply visit the home within a certain time. The presence of brothers can certainly help to keep the house clean and make the house as if nothing were empty.
When no relatives who live close enough, just tell the neighbors about your plans for the homecoming. Neighbors would be able to see and monitor the state of the house though only from the outside.
2. The key to every corner of the house, doors and windows. Bring original keys and give you a spare key on when no one can care for the house. To be more safe, prepare a double lock, such as adding a door security hardware. If you have more funds, the house can be fitted with CCTV in the corners of the potential for entry by foreigners.
3. This step must not be forgotten. Turn off all power and make sure there are no cables connected to the outlet, be it lighting, computer, or television. However, the outside lights should remain switched on so that no one suspects that all occupants of the house were away. Use LED lights that can turn on automatically with light sensor. It could also, pairs of lamps that can be regulated working hours so on for several hours during the night.
4. Keep all valuables in a safe place, can be deposited in a bank or a mortgage. Move temporarily to a relative’s house that is not going home can also be done to safeguard them.
Had raise animals, they also must be deposited in order to remain neglected, either to a neighbor, relative, or pet shop.
5. Lastly, do not forget to clean the house before traveling away. Dispose of all garbage in the house, so that no animals were swarming over the house left to go. Clean and close all the trash.
Wash all dishes and dirty clothes piled up to avoid the smell. Attach the curtains and if you want to avoid dust, furniture or furniture can be covered with cloth. Next, cut the grass in the yard so as not grow long and unkempt brings the house.