Childhood is a period where one’s imagination is at its highest level. This is necessary because at that time, the human brain is undergoing developments affecting one’s creativity
Therefore, when you pick the child, do not restrict their activities. Let them explore the world around because it is a way for them to exercise their creativity and imagination.
Unfortunately, our children’s creativity often take the victim. Victims are referred to here is the wall of your home. Do you often see the pictures or graffiti left your child in the walls of your home?
This is very annoying, especially if your child uses crayons to write off the walls of your home. Crayons are made from oil is very difficult to remove in the normal way. You also had to repaint part of the wall crossed. However, there is an easy way to clean the walls of your child’s scribble crayon. You can use mayonnaise. How to?
First, you must prepare the materials and tools used to clean the walls of your home. Tools and materials to be provided are:
- Mayonnaise, you can use mayonnaise from bottles or sachets. Take a taste.
- Wipe clean, use a soft cloth so as not to damage the walls of your home.
- Clean water to clean the remaining mayonnaise.
How to clean a wall with mayonnaise and other tools are:
- Dampen a clean cloth which you will use to clean graffiti crayons with clean water that you provide. It would be better, if the water used is warm water.
- Squeeze the cloth so that your lap is not too wet. So, you will feel moist cloth only.
- Take mayonnaise to taste and apply on damp cloth that you provide.
- Wipe your existing house wall crayon scribble your child with a cloth that you give this mayonnaise.
- Keep the section of the cloth used to wipe the walls with a slash through it is a part that you spread with mayonnaise.
- Wipe gently and in an instant, crayon scribbles on the walls of your home will be lost.
- If there are remaining mayonnaise on the wall of your home that is clean of graffiti crayons, use another clean cloth that you wet with water to clean it. In this way, the walls of your home will actually clean of graffiti.
Way above will make your house walls filled with graffiti crayons looked like new. In addition to easy, you also get a lot of benefits from the use of this method, such as:
- You do not need to use a cleaning fluid which can be harmful to health.
- You can save money to restore wall crossed with crayons by your child. That is, you do not need to repaint that requires a lot of costs, time and effort.
- Your child will also have more freedom to develop their creativity. Of course, you also have to educate your children in order to draw in the right places and maintain the cleanliness and beauty of their home.