Are you upset with the walls of the house that looks dirty due to the growth of mold? Presumably, this is due to the sluggish housing conditions. Damp houses is not good, because the moist air can damage a variety of home furnishings also make residents unhealthy.
Measuring moisture House
The humid air caused by the amount of water which is pretty much in the air content. Normal size for air humidity was 60% -70% RH. To measure the humidity of the air, the tool used is a hygrometer. To ensure that the air in your home moist, you can use this tool.
As a result of the Wet House
The moist air will be a favorite spot of mold proliferation. As a result, things that can harm arises, namely:
- The atmosphere in the house is warm.
- Many households are made from bad homes faster. Wood is very susceptible to moisture which can cause decay. In the damp, wooden furniture such as desks, chairs, cabinets or doors and windows more quickly outdated and broken.
- Damage photos, letters or drawings. Can grow fungus on these things that will make it inoperable.
- Electronic equipment may also be quickly damaged by mildew on the wall grow electronics.
- Wall home look dirty and unattractive due to the growth of fungus. Or even leave a mark on the ceiling as the former water flow.
- Can damage the health of residents. Cough or allergies are a few that might be caused by the proliferation of the fungus in damp homes.
Causes of Wet House
A house can be sluggish for several reasons, among them:
- Circulation is not good. The absence of good air exchange, causing the air in the home increased water content.
- Leaks in the installation of water or sewer.
- Weatherproofing. As a result of the critical leak causing the rain to make the air becomes moist.
- Water that is pretty much at home. Swimming or bath is a place that holds water. It can increase the amount of water in the house is higher.
Addressing the Damp
To cope with the humid air in the home, there are several ways you can do, such as:
Fix the source of moisture
The most important thing is to know in advance, what the cause of the damp air in the house. Is it because of a leak or poor circulation. Knowing the cause is identified, help prevent damage back on the wall or ceiling that has been repaired.
Install Exhaust Fan
According to its function, the exhaust fan to bring air from indoors to outdoors. This can make the circulation of the house and remove the moist air from inside the house.
Fan in the Ceiling
Fans will make the rotation of the wind in the house better and reduce the amount of water present in the air in the house.
Wearing Lime Water Absorption
You can buy this type of lime in a shop or supermarket. This limestone absorbs moisture present in the air. This lime should be replaced periodically due to the absorbed water will be stored on the inside. If it is full, lime can not absorb any more water to get a new one.
using a dehumidifier
A tool designed to remove moisture. It works by removing the moist air which is then converted into an air-conditioned, resulting in better air.
With information about the house, soon find out whether your house damp? If so, immediately overcome the causes of sluggish home and make your home a comfortable and healthy place for the whole family.