Exposed brick walled house is charming and exotic. However, often the rainwater seeping through the grout or brick that are less dense. This makes the broken brick and zoom no longer beautiful.
So, how to make a wall of exposed brick look up to? Here are his tips for you:
- Rows of brick installed with grout width of about 15 mm.
- Prepare a cement paste to taste, mix with water proofing gray (depending on the color of the grout). Once dried brick, thin apply entire wall surface, including grout with grout and water proofing this.
- Mash the bricks up into a fine powder. Use red brick to produce a brick red color paint, use a more brownish brick to produce a darker paint color. Mix powder with water proofing bricks nodes.
- The ‘Cat’ red brick is used as the dominant color exposed brick, while the ‘cat’ becomes brownish color accent. Apply paint only on the surface of the brick, so it does not cover the grout that has been covered with cement and water proofing gray.
- To get the white exposed brick, cement mixed with white paint and white water proofing. The mixture is then on apply to the entire surface of the brick, including the grout into the wall.