The kitchen is the room most often dirty among other room in the home area. This is because the kitchen is a room that is often used for cooking activities. Finish cooking we must often leave trash of some food ingredients that we make.
Dirty kitchen also is not good for our health, because it affects the food we cook in the kitchen. For it is very important for us to maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen. Then how is the correct way to clean the kitchen? Here we will give you tips for your home kitchen cleaning.
1. Before cleaning the kitchen we have to prepare some tools such as spray disinfectant, antibacterial cleaners, floor cleaners, sponges, wipes, gloves and others.
2. Let us clean all utensils and cookware in advance, some of which are plates, cups, spoons, forks, knives, pans, and all the tools frying panic were still dirty. Wash all these items by using a sponge and dish washing soap.
3. Then clean your kitchen shelves and cabinets. First of all wipe all the cupboards and shelves with fabric. For your kitchen cabinet doors can be cleaned with a little soap mixed with warm water. If your cabinets are made of wood, you can use a wood cleaner to avoid a risk of the wood will be damaged.
4. Once the shelves and cabinets look clean, the thing you should do is clean the stove, refrigerator and oven (if it has an oven or refrigerator). To clean the oven and the stove you just need to clean it with soap and allowed to stand for 30 minutes and then wipe with a sponge using. As for cleaning the refrigerator, turn off the electricity to the refrigerator and remove the existing shelves in the refrigerator and soak with soapy water. Wait a few minutes then rinse with plain water.
5. After all the tools washed, clean your sink using a microfiber cloth. Do not forget to clean the kitchen table is also a part that looks dirty with anti-bacterial cleansers that had been prepared earlier.
Thus some tips on how to clean the kitchen and home. To thoroughly clean the kitchen only takes once a month. But you still need to pay attention to the cleanliness of your home kitchen every day.