Selling property does require a separate art. In addition to the consumer must be good looking, the seller must also be careful to determine the price. Because the properties-sold-individually do not have the raw price.
If someone wants to sell the property, especially homes, there are several steps that must be done:
- Conduct a survey to find comparable environment, is there a similar home offered around the house to be sold. See sale price.
- If there is no house around sold, looking at a wider radius. This is important as a comparison and grip the seller.
- From the offer price comparison is done at home, make the necessary adjustments to the home that will be sold. The comparison can be seen from several points, such as the area of land and buildings, legality (certificate), the characteristics of the house (the direction toward, flood free or not, shape and age of the building, and others). Thus, it would seem fair market value for the house to be sold.
- If the whole house to be sold better than the benchmark, then offer a higher price. And vice versa.
- In order to test or not the price has been set, try to analyze the price of land and buildings separately.
“The seller must determine the lowest price for the house (floor price), while the buyer must be able to determine the highest price he paid (ceiling price),” said Benjamin. “At the intersection of the ceiling price with floor price negotiations this would happen, then the transaction (market price).”