End of the year is a good time to prepare everything to something newer, including the interior of the house. You could change the interior positions in the home to create a new atmosphere.
The international color experts at AkzoNobel Global Aesthetic Center continue reading development trends of social, economic and design from around the world to then generate new colors that are ready to anticipate the growing trend. Color Trend Teal selected a blend of blue and green that blend both illustrates the balance between sophistication, tranquility and flexibility are the key factor in one’s life.
As part of the Color Trends 2015 also set a five-color design that is becoming a trend for interior and exterior decoration by presenting a palette of complementary colors that can be used to set the trend in the various spaces such as housing, work space, and recreation. The five trends are:
1. Silent Revolution – The trend is very smooth, use some variation of hue and gradation to create a combination of white and color tone neutral colors and provide a calm and quiet of the trend texture and natural materials.
2. Urban Folk – fresh color palette that makes the room look new. The color of the palette is inspired by the typical atmosphere of the house such as embroidery stitch, ornaments bright as a typical Russian dolls, light décor and exuberant shades and fabrics with a touch of Scandinavian luxury from India, South America and China.
3. Margin of Proof – Inspired from the way we live mapped with the fast-paced rhythm. This palette looks more mature and juxtaposing neutral color palette with accents like the bright teal color (bright turquoise), scarlet (bright red), and ocher (orange), which also complements from natural materials such as dark-toned wood, marble, cork, and cement .
4. Secret Garden – This palette looks romantic, poetic yet full of curiosity, with opaque color that adds a subtle veil of surprises to create a feminine yet mysterious effect. Colors in this palette dominated by green and lilac (purple)
5. Do It Now – Palette represents Get Up and Go For It! depicting shades vigorous and energetic are ready to be combined with anything.
Once you know the color trends that are ready to provide inspiration at the beginning of the year then drop your choice.