Making always comfortable and healthy home is definitely to always keep it clean. Many cleaning products that offer practicality. But sometimes those products that contain many harmful chemicals.
In fact, we can make housing more clean and fresh with natural materials around us. Check out the tips!
- Floor tiles or marble can be cleaned and re dull shine with lemon juice or belimbung starfruit. Peel starfruit, then rub on the floor dull.
- If you are stained wooden table for the little scribbling stoke with pens, markers or crayons, try cleaning with salt. Rub gently with salt until the entire stain, then wipe with a clean cloth and a small amount of lemon juice in order to re-polished wooden table.
- Clean all parts of the kitchen, such as walls, floors, with water that has been given a cleaning fluid. To remove stubborn stains such as oil stains, sauces, coffee and so on, use vinegar or lemon juice. Vinegar and lemon juice are very versatile. Can be used to clean the ceramic material, stainless steel, up to cooking utensils made of glass and plastic.
- The kitchen floor is often exposed to splashes or spills that make the floor slippery and stained. Sprinkle fine salt, cornstarch, or powder that is able to absorb the oil. Allow a few moments, then rubbed with a cloth until the oil is entirely absorbed. Clean the rest of the salt, flour or powder, and then mop the floor as usual.
- In addition to using lemon and salt, you can also clean up oil stains with toothpaste.
- If your oven food stains, immediately sprinkle salt on the affected part of the stain in the oven is still hot conditions. When the oven has cooled, lift stains salt sprinkled with a clean sponge.
- Plastic food containers stained spice or tomato sauce is more difficult to clean. Try lifting the dirt with a little vegetable oil, then wash with soap as usual.
- To expel the smoke and the smell of cooking in the kitchen, prepare a glass of water with a slice of lemon or onion. The water will absorb the smell filled the kitchen. You can also put a cotton ball aromatherapy form that has been dyed with fragrant essential oils of vanilla, lemon, or and so on according to your favorites.
- Stains and crust in the bathtub, toilet, and bathtub definitely make you upset because it is difficult to clean. To clean stains on ceramic, toilet, and bathtub, you can use vinegar and lemon. The content of citric acid in lemons able to dissolve stains and dirt, mildew, soap scum, and crust.
- Use also vinegar, lemon and baking soda for polishing glass partitions and mirrors in the bathroom.