Bed or bed to be one of the furniture in the house is the most important. Here you can enjoy your rest after a tired day of stressful work. In bed you can also mingle intimately with family life. Generally, one-third of human life is spent in bed. But what if the bed in your room already causing problems for your body? Every time you wake up you feel is the body feels stiff and sore. If this is the case, then it is time to replace your bed.
Beds have many shapes and sizes. In general, the bed consists of two parts, the top and bottom. The top is usually a part of the soft and comfortable to sleep on. This section is usually referred to as a mattress. In ancient times, the mattress is usually filled with straw for the community at large. For the rich beds are usually filled with feathers like a blanket. Then later a mattress filled with cotton or other synthetic materials to fill mattresses. Today most modern mattresses use springs and foam. There also are using water or air as an ingredient in a special mattress.
The components of the mattress consists of wrapping a cloth mattress, cushioning, and supporting and anchoring. Mattress wrapping cloth used to wrap the entire mattress. Cushioning layer for added comfort sleep function and also serves to absorb moisture and perspiration. While supporting and anchoring, generally in the form of coil spring steel or wrought. The more springs and thicker wire used, the better power. In modern beds there is also the use of latex or polyurethane foam mattress. The mattress is more comfortable than the mattress springs and lighter.
While the bottom of the bed are generally harder and referred to as the supporting framework. In ancient times is usually a good wood-engraved with a unique shape as well as the usual. Then there are also made of iron and other metals. Currently, it is used a box spring (box spring) is also quite hard on the bottom part of the bed mattress or bed. The aim is to provide additional support for the comfort of the mattress.
As part of the bed is also available pillows to prop your head, the sheets to cover the mattress, a blanket to add warmth and bed cover (bed cover) to keep the beds stay clean. In Indonesia, most people also use bolsters for added comfort sleep.
When are When Changing Beds?
When is The Right Time Changing Beds?
- If a stiff neck and back became sore when I wake up.
- If the bed is no soft and comfortable as well as in some parts of the bulge began to appear.
- If the bed started creaking sound.
- If the frame is already damaged so it is not flat anymore, or begins to falter.
- If the bed began to feel cramped so you and your partner often collide.
If you often feel restless in bed, and difficult to find a comfortable position during sleep and often feel sore and stiff when I wake up, then maybe the problem is your bed. That means your bed needs to be replaced, at least a portion of the mattress of the bed. Generally, the age of a bed about ten years. After that, the function and comfort of the beds will be reduced. Factors overweight also can accelerate damage to the bed.
Several problems can arise because the beds that have been damaged or are no longer feasible. For example, the problem of pain in the back. Another problem is the discomfort while sleeping and you can not sleep soundly. Some who already uneven bed will make your bed side and the result is uncomfortable even be detrimental to health. If you and your partner to gain weight, the size of the narrow bed will make you often conflict with a partner. It would also make sleep uncomfortable and not well. Beds that are not worthy will make your bones become unhealthy. If you often find problems in your bed, then it’s time to replace the bed. How to tips on choosing a good bed?
Tips for Choosing a Good Bed
The most important part of a bed is the mattress because the mattress to lock your comfort in bed. Therefore, be careful when buying a bed. If you decide to buy a used bed, consider the following points. Former bed usually absorb sweat and epidermis others. Even some former bed has fleas, and can cause allergies and asthma. So you have to ensure that the former bed really clean and still fit for use.
If you decide to buy a new bed then you also have to consider the price and the right size bed. In addition, health problems are also noteworthy. There are some people have problems and allergies to certain materials which are material for the bed and mattress. If you and your partner a big man, choose the larger size of the bed. If you often sweat, choose a bed that has a moisture absorption and sweat pretty good.
In some stores, usually you are allowed to try out the new bed. Some of these tips can be done when choosing and buying a new bed is good.
- Do not be quick to make decisions considering the price of a bed is quite expensive and will be used for the long term.
- Choose a time when you are not tired at the moment will try to bed so it will not obscure your assessment of a bed. If you are in a state of tired and sleepy, then all will feel comfortable bed so that your vote can be matched to the actual needs.
- Use comfortable clothes and do not be awkward when trying to bed them.
- Try lying on each bed that becomes your choice for a few minutes and feel the difference in the comfort of each bed.
- You can also try different sleeping positions and feel good comfort level of the shoulders, hips and back.
Caring for Beds
Once you buy a new bed, of course you want a bed that can make your stay comfortable in a long time. Therefore some of these tips you can do to keep bed durable and long lasting.
- Read the manufacturer’s maintenance manual bed is included when you buy a new bed.
- Upon arriving home bed, open the packaging immediately usually made of polyethylene. The purpose of opening the wrapper so that the bed and the mattress does not become damp, moldy and rotten.
- Every two weeks after you buy a bed made of spring should you rotate and flip the mattress on your bed. The aim is to strengthen the content and make the mattress mattress to be flat in every part. For the older beds, can be done once a month.
- Meanwhile, if you like latex foam mattresses, this is not necessary.
- Do not get used to bend and roll up the mattress, especially mattresses made of foam or containing cotton. Because it will damage the surface shape of the mattress.
- Each day open a bed cover for about 30 minutes in order to get a bed of fresh air circulation and moisture is absorbed by the bed can evaporate.
- Avoid children who like to jump on the bed because it will distort the shape of the surface of the mattress.
- Do not use the bed on the same side constantly as it will also deform the surface of the bed. For example, you often sit on one side of the bed or sleeping on one side of the bed only.
Beds has become an important part of your life. One third of your life is spent in bed. Therefore, choose a good bed for your sleeping comfort. And certainly you will wake up the next morning with a fresh body and ready to move.