Wallpaper is able to beautify the appearance of the interior of your home or office. However, the wallpaper can be damaged, such as torn or bubbly.
When this happens, you do not have to quickly decide to change the wallpaper, you can try to fix it.
For that, you should keep the remaining pieces of wallpaper while pairing the first time. The point, to patch up damaged wallpaper.
Here are the steps fix the torn wallpaper:
- Equate motif wallpaper wallpaper torn to pieces to be affixed, be sure coincide, so that the motive remains tidy.
- Use the cutter to cut the wallpaper to be affixed.
- After getting the same motive to replace the torn wallpaper, remove wallpaper is torn with how wet it, then clean the debris left behind.
- After the wall dries, give enough glue on the wall to be patched.
- Finally, attach the wallpaper that you have prepared and neatly glued slowly.